Monday, January 07, 2008

Bus to Londonderry Anyone?

Me? I have a candidate I support. But I work for a living. I can imagine how unwelcome these intruders are in New Hampshire and how Jane, and worse, are poor ambassadors for their home states and poor representatives of their candidate. I am surprised, I thought Hillary Inc. would have more control over their people. Thankfully, supporters of my candidate, a frontrunner, were not mentioned in this circus review. Hopefully his campaign put their time to productive use. One reason I don't take time from the job to volunteer up there is fear that my group will arrive on a day when they are overwhelmed by volunteers and I will be put on a street corner or asked to counterdemonstrate at another candidates event. I can't imagine mobs sway voters.